I collaborate with clients to find solutions to allow them to achieve their goals. Providing advice is more than just giving an answer; it involves listening to clients’ needs, working through challenges together and empowering them and their staff to solve them and plan their business future.
Taking a hands-on approach, Matt assists clients in the areas of; business performance analysis, financial management, strategy development and execution.
Matt, a CPA, brings more than 25 years of corporate restructuring, business advisory and banking experience to the firm.
Having worked across a range of industries, both locally and nationally, Matt’s restructuring experience includes independent business reviews, development and implementation of financial restructuring, and formal workouts.
Prior to joining Vantage Performance Matt worked for a major bank, two national corporate restructuring firms and in corporate regulation.
Matt works with clients and acts in interim roles for companies on projects involving:
- Profit and performance improvement
- Working capital and cash flow management
- Crisis management
- Corporate turnaround and restructuring
- Business strategy development and execution
- Business transformation
- Continuous improvement
- Corporate advisory and risk management
- Debt refinancing
- Due diligence
- Interim management
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Bachelor of Business, Accounting, Queensland University of Technology
- CPA Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)