The big turnaround questions we always ask
Over the years, Vantage Performance has developed a set of questions they always ask themselves at the start of a new Turnaround Project. Vantage Performance CEO Michael Fingland talks Phil Dobbie through all seven, explaining their importance in determining how to proceed:
1. What are the 1-2 big changes needed?
2. Can we stabilise cash flow for at least 100 days?
3. How many key issues are inside versus outside of their control?
4. Are there any management gaps?
5. Are management up to the challenge energy wise?
6. Have we got the right people in the management team for a turnaround phase?
7. Where are they on the 5 stages of decline?
Listen to Michael explain the context of each of these questions in this edition of the Vantage Performance Podcast.